Except for this Policy, we may also provide privacy-related notices or statements that contain supplementary information in our products, applications and services.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
“Personal data” in this Policy means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, including personal name, birth date, email address, ID number, phone number, residence address, email address, IP address and those could connect to your personal identity. When you use iMozen websites, products, applications or services, we may request you to provide your certain personal data. Members of iMozen Group may share your personal data in accordance with this Policy. We may also use your personal data in connection with other data to provide and improve our products, services, contents and advertisement. We may also disclose your data for performing our legal and contractual obligations, protecting your rights and pursuing legitimate interests. We may also inform you the latest product announcement and software update, verify the identity, evaluate and contact candidates for recruitment through your personal data. You do not have to provide your personal data based on our request. However, if you choose not to provide, we may not be able to provide products and services, or solve your problems.
We may collect and use your personal data from the following sources:
1.1 Data Provided from You
When you use our service, through online and offline methods, you may provide data to us, such as name, address, phone number, fax number, date of birth, device identifier, location information, telecommunication carrier, photo, video and population statistics data (such as gender, company or organization name, occupation, language preference, city, country, postcode, area code, time zone). If you purchase Products or Services from us, we may also store your credit card numbers or other payment information, as required. We may hold and associate any information you provide us with together with information gathered from other sources.
1.2 Data Collected Automatically by iMozen
1.2.1 iMozen Website
When you visit iMozen website, the data we may record automatically include your operating system, IP address, visiting time, browser type, language and website you visited before visiting our website.
1.2.2 iMozen Products
When you use iMozen products, applications, or devices to access services, we may also record the relating information on device and how you use applications and services. For example, we may record the date, location, phone number, product type, serial number, device identifier, type and version of operating system, applications and software you install and use, cache you view and use.
1.3 Other Sources
We may cooperate with third party service provider, such as advertising supplier, recruitment service supplier, to automatically or passively collect specific information about you, your device, and your use of the service, including but not limited to your IP address, your Internet service provider, and browser used to browse iMozen website. We may use information collected through third-party’s cookies or similar technologies in our services or emails to provide better advertising to you on third-party websites. After you visit these third-party websites, we may know when you visit the iMozen website and use the relevant information collected by us or third-party services to show you ads matched to your desire.
2. Collection and Use of Non-personal Data
Except for collecting personal data, we may also collect data that cannot be linked to any specific person, and may collect, use, process, transmit and disclose those non-personal data for any purpose. Non-personal data that may be collected and how it is used including:
- We may collect the data about your use on iMozen devices and applications with your permission, assisting developer to improve products.
- We may collect occupation, language, postal code, device identifier, the area products used, assisting us to understand customer behavior.
- We may also collect and store detailed data on your service use, such us keywords you use. The information may be used to improve our service, however, the information will not build the connection with your IP address.
- We may collect non-personal data by our websites, products and services, assisting us to realize the most followed parts of our websites, products and services.
3. Protection of Personal Data
3.1 Security Measures
We actively protect your personal information by taking appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to help guard against unlawful or unauthorized access, transmission, processing, use or alteration of the personal information that iMozen obtain from you. In addition, we will guard against any loss or breaches of data protection regulations of such personal information. In physical, iMozen and related companies may use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures to store your personal information, and conduct internal inspection periodically; In technical, electronic information access authorization mechanism and network transmission security may be protected by, including but not limited to, anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption, restricted access; In organizational, privacy and information security director may develop relevant management mechanism and run education training for information security, data access and information transmission.
Although we take appropriated steps and information safeguards, we cannot guarantee internet system is completely secure, and we cannot avoid total risks from malware, so we encourage you to:
A. Ensure your information security by update your software and virus/spyware scanners at any time.
3.2 Notice for Your Information Sharing
When you use iMozen products, services, or applications, the personal information and content you share may be visible to other users and can be known, read, collected, or used by them. In this situation, you are solely responsible for the personal information you choose to share or publish.
4. Link to Third-party
5. Disclosure to Third-parties
For services improving, products delivering, customer management or other purposes, iMozen may provide specific personal information to the Third-Parties. While we provide specific personal information to the Third-Parties, we may request the Third-Parties to process this information in accordance with relevant regulations and this Policy.
5.1 Service Providers
We may disclose or share essential part of your personal information to the third parties providing the following services, including but not limited to advertising, products delivering, payment processing, technical supporting, customer service and customer research or satisfaction survey. Service Providers will use your personal information in accordance with this Policy, and be obligated to protect your personal information.
5.2 Business Partners
We may disclose hashed and anonymized data to our business partners
5.3 With Your Consent
We may disclose or share your personal data to other third parties with your prior consent. The Third Parties’ use of your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
5.4 Requirements from Local Law or Governmental Authority
We may disclose your personal information by law, legal process, litigation, and requests from public and governmental authorities or judiciary within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose your information if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose your information, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities.
6. Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
To provide better customized experience, iMozen may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies on this website, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements. iMozen thus automatically receives the data from your device and browser, including IP address and browser history. We may also use other similar technologies, including but not limited to pixel tags, web beacons, and tracking code, to collect information. The information as just mentioned includes: Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies is deemed to non-personal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
While we and the third parties may give you certain choices, there are many ways in which Web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choi
7. Cross-border Transmission
- Customer relationship management purpose, we may retain your personal data within adequate and reasonable period.
- The compliance with tax law or other laws and regulations, we may retain your personal data within the period requested by such laws and regulations.
- The requests from governments or judiciary for purposes such as investigation or lawsuit, we may retain your personal data for longer retention period.
- Your consent that we can retain your personal data, we may retain your personal data by the scope of your consent.
If you withdraw your previous consent to collect your personal data from iMozen, we will stop collecting your personal data in accordance with your request and will only retain your personal data collected before such request.
9. Your Rights
You may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information (with limitations subject to law).
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how iMozen uses your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal When processing is restricted, we may still store your information without further use.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have any error in your personal information held by iMozen been rectified.
- The right to erasure (The right to be forgotten): You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your information held by iMozen. Your personal information is processed or retained in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The right of access: You have the right to access your personal information processed by iMozen, as well as other specific information (such as this Policy).
- The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your own information for your own purposes and to reuse it with other service providers. You have the right to request that it be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may exercise these rights by contacting our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Commitment to You
To protect the security of your personal information, all iMozen employees will follow our privacy and security guidelines and strictly enforce privacy safeguards.3