The customer, the tier 1 telecom operator in Taiwan, was using a keypad PDA with traditional DOS system for its inventory management. Due to the old fashion equipment and narrow screen, most of its staff had experienced inconvenience while operation and the scanning data quality were not good as well. Therefore, the customer chose iMozen to implement TC601 across its nearly 400 stores in Taiwan in response to the replacement of old equipment and the update of inventory system. TC601 comes with a large screen, sensitive full-touch display to help the store associates to quickly search for goods and manage the sales and inventory data. More of that, the TC601 is equipped with a high-end CPU and the latest Android system which can enable the customer’s proprietary APPs to run smoothly, greatly enhancing the employees’ work efficiency. In order to manage a large number of store locations, iMozen also assists the customer in deploying the MDM system, allowing the customer to centrally control the authority of devices and remotely update the system.
Through the superior software and hardware integration, iMozen helps the customer to seize business opportunities in facing the technology trends of digitization, mobility and intelligence.
What iMozen Offers
- TC601, a thin and rugged mobile computer with large touch screen for expanded viewing area.
- The latest Android 10 operating system.
- Provide in-house software professionals to help integrate the devices and the customer’s existing system for a smooth operation.
- Come with a powerful scan engine to accurately identify various types of barcodes among complex and diverse mobile phone brands.
- Long product life cycle to ensure stable supply.